We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboDropDown PopupContainer.CloseUp event not firing

Hi -
I am testing out the latest service pack 5.1.1.38 and noticed that the PopupContainer.CloseUp event is no longer firing when the user closes the popup or when i do it programmatically (HidePopup). This code was all working fine in 4.4.51. Has this been replaced with another event or is this a bug?
This is the first build of version 5x that i have tested so i'm not sure when the change in behavior started.

Let me know if you need a sample, i think it's easy to reproduce.

Thanks,
Julie

3 Replies

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team August 7, 2007 09:53 AM UTC

Hi Julie,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of CloseUp event of the PopupControlContainer not being fired when it is closed in 5.1.1.38.

Could you please modify the attached sample so that the issue could be reproduced? This will help us to resolve the issue soon.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F66965/main.htm

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best regards,
Golda

JL Julie Levy August 7, 2007 06:04 PM UTC

Hi -
thanks for your response. If you re-read my post, you'll see i'm referring to the ComboDropDown control.

I have added that control to your sample to demonstrate that the event is not fired.

Thanks,
Julie

poupcontrol_66965.zip

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team August 9, 2007 07:19 AM UTC

Hi Julie,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

I am able to see the issue of CloseUp event of the PopupContainer not being fired in ComboDropDown control.

Could you please followup the DirectTrac incident #36487 in this regard so that you could get more details regarding the fix?

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon