We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Trouble with Visual Studio Help

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

66658 Jul 31,2007 08:35 PM Aug 1,2007 03:34 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridControl
Bill Langlais
Asked On July 31, 2007 08:35 PM

I have installed 5.1.051 Essential tools and when I look for help in Visual studio I get nothing usefull. For example if I try GridGroupingControl in the help index all I get is the foillowing:

The GridGroupingControl is a column/row-oriented grid, which, is bound to a datasource. It uses Essential Grouping to allow you to easily group, sort, filter and summarize your data. It can display True nested grids with hierarchical data and can also display multiple, unrelated tables in one grid.

How do I see the data structures so I can find out what I need to include in my using statements. Foir instance I get a compiler error when I compile the following line:

gridSkiResults.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended;

The error is SelectionMode does not exist in the current context.

WJL

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 1, 2007 03:34 AM

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting query to us.

You can try the ListBoxSelectionMode in the help index to get details about the NameSpace and Assembly.

Namespace: Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping
Assembly: Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows (in Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows.dll)

Please refer the sample in the below link which shows the ListBoxSelectionMode in GridGroupingControl.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F66658/main.htm

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;