We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Trouble with Visual Studio Help

I have installed 5.1.051 Essential tools and when I look for help in Visual studio I get nothing usefull. For example if I try GridGroupingControl in the help index all I get is the foillowing:

The GridGroupingControl is a column/row-oriented grid, which, is bound to a datasource. It uses Essential Grouping to allow you to easily group, sort, filter and summarize your data. It can display True nested grids with hierarchical data and can also display multiple, unrelated tables in one grid.

How do I see the data structures so I can find out what I need to include in my using statements. Foir instance I get a compiler error when I compile the following line:

gridSkiResults.TableOptions.ListBoxSelectionMode = SelectionMode.MultiExtended;

The error is SelectionMode does not exist in the current context.

WJL

1 Reply

JS Jeba S Syncfusion Team August 1, 2007 07:34 AM UTC

Hi Bill,

Thank you for posting query to us.

You can try the ListBoxSelectionMode in the help index to get details about the NameSpace and Assembly.

Namespace: Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping
Assembly: Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows (in Syncfusion.Grid.Grouping.Windows.dll)

Please refer the sample in the below link which shows the ListBoxSelectionMode in GridGroupingControl.
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F66658/main.htm

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon