We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Midnight Appointment on Scheduler

If I have an appt. that starts at Midnight one one day, it will fill the previous day's section as well. How do I fix this? I tried adding a second to the time, but it doesn't help. I was able to reproduce this with your sample for the "Drag and Drop Features", by dragging one of the appt's to the Midnight slot.

3 Replies

VA Valli Syncfusion Team August 1, 2007 05:09 AM UTC

Hi Kathy,

I apologize for the delay in responding.

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue specified by you.

Attached is a sample with a scheduler control,

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Web/5.1.0.51/Forum-66519/main.htm

In the sample 'Appointment3' starts at 01:00:00 AM on '21-04-2007', you could notice that it appears only on the date '21-04-2007'and it is not to filled its previous date '20-04-2007'.

Could you please reproduce the issue in the above attached sample and send us a video demo for the issue?

If you can, please send the sample in which you are facing the issue, so that it will be more helpful for us to resolve the issue.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Valli

KG Kathy Gray August 1, 2007 03:41 PM UTC

How do I send you a video demo? Actually, I went to the sample you sent. If you drag Appointment 3 up to the Midnight slot, you will see it fill up the previous day.

VA Valli Syncfusion Team August 2, 2007 04:17 AM UTC

Hi Kathy,

We have identified the issue of 'Appointments dragged to the Midnight slot being filled to its previous day' to be a defect and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix, and timely resolution, we request you to create an incident with the title as 'Forum 66519 - Midnight Appointment on Scheduler' in our incident database Direct Trac. Our development team would be able to determine the fix and alert you with the service pack download details as soon as they are made available.

Regards,
Valli

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon