We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Cell type "FNumericUpDown"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

66453 Jul 30,2007 05:59 AM Jul 31,2007 03:01 AM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
Mårten Lind
Asked On July 30, 2007 05:59 AM

Hi all!

I need a numeric up down control in my grouping grid control and found some sample code for custom cell types (the sample "EnhancedNumericUpDownCell") which seemed like an appropriate solution.

Using the cell type "FNumericUpDown" works fine with the GridControl, however, using the same code (with some minor adjustments) with the GridGroupingControl) results in the error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object." in the getter/setter function "FloatNumericUpDownProperties" in file FloatNumericUpDownProperties.cs.

I need this to work with the GridGroupingControl so I would be really happy to understand how to proceed from here.

See my attached code for details.

Thanks in advance, cheers
/Marten

MyCode.zip

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 30, 2007 06:25 PM

Hi Marten,

You can not set any cell specific properties for the GroupingGrid other than the CellValue using TableModel property. You need to handle the QueryCellStyleInfo event to do this. Through this event you can set the style properties for the grid. The attached sample implements the QueryCellInfo event to set the cell property.It also implements the Hashtable for storing the csutomproperties of the grid cell. Please refer the attached sample and let me know if this helps.

Sample :ModifiedFloatNumericButton.zip

Best Regards,
Haneef

Mårten Lind
Replied On July 31, 2007 03:01 AM

Thanks Haneef, now it's working!
Cheers
/Marten

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;