We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Sample for Spell Checking

Hi,
I am not able to find a sample for SpellCheck. Do you provide one? I know the class and can try it, but a sample would be usefull to explore all of it's features.
Thanks,
Ketan.

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 31, 2007 01:54 PM UTC

Hi Keten,

Thank you for your interest in Essential DocIO.

Currently we do not provide support for Spell Check. Already we have logged it as a feature request and notified our development team. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

RP Robert Pickering-LEFT COMPANY November 22, 2007 10:51 AM UTC

Hi,

I too would be interested in seeing a spelling API from Syncfusion. Do you have any idea when it will be ready?

Thanks,
Rob

FS Fathima Shalini P Syncfusion Team December 27, 2007 12:06 PM UTC

Hi,

We regret to let you know that we dont have immediate plans to implement this feature. It would take around 6 to 8 months to implement this feature.

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,
Fathima

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon