We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Diagram handlers

Hi Syncfusion Support,

1. How do I handle the Mouse Hover Events in a diagram to asses the underlying Node. This is basically to show a tooltip about the properties of the Node, when I hover the mouse on a Node.

2. How do control deletion of a node. For example, I select a node and hit "Delete" key from the keyboard. I want to handle this event, before the Node vanishes.

3. How do I restrict OrthogonalConnector overlapping. No line should overlap other at any instance. (This point is of high priority). There was a sample given by you for this. That fails at many instances. The Orthogonal Connector should find its path without overlapping a line, but can bridge. The line bridges but overlaps at many instances.

4. How do I modify the bounding rectangle when a node gets selected. I do not want the rectangle to be visible. I want only the end point connectors to be visible, and as well I should be able to change the color of the endpoint connectors. How do I acheive this.

I would request you to reply for this with utmost priority, as I have a demo to presented by Tuesday.

1 Reply

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 30, 2007 07:36 PM UTC

Hi Krishna,

Thanks for your interenst in Syncfusion product.

Please refer to the following Forum thread that answers your questions.

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=66125

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon