We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Datagrid

Could any one help me regarding the following questions please? 1. How do I display row numbers in Datagrid with out adding extra column in my source table? 2. If I want to add summary data (example total on each columns), is there any easy way doing it? I was thinking adding new summary row in source table but it will create pblm while sorting. Thanks for the help.

1 Reply

CB Clay Burch Syncfusion Team July 22, 2002 08:28 PM UTC

> Could any one help me regarding the following questions please? > 1. How do I display row numbers in Datagrid with out adding extra column in my source table? > > 2. If I want to add summary data (example total on each columns), is there any easy way doing it? > > I was thinking adding new summary row in source table but it will create pblm while sorting. > > Thanks for the help. Here is a FAQ that places text in the row header by handling the Paint event and drawing the text. George Shepherd's Windows Forms FAQ contains an entry entitled: How can I place text in the rowheader column of my datagrid? Check it out at: http://www.syncfusion.com/faq/winforms/search/896.asp

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon