We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Server Error in ''/FlowDiagram'' Application- Failed to map the path ''/syncfusion''.

Hi,
I am trying to run the FlowDiagram sample program but i get the following error

Failed to map the path '/syncfusion'.

Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path '/syncfusion'.

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[InvalidOperationException: Failed to map the path '/syncfusion'.]
System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPathActual(VirtualPath virtualPath, Boolean permitNull) +3521404
System.Web.VirtualPath.MapPathInternal() +41
System.Web.HttpRequest.MapPath(VirtualPath virtualPath, VirtualPath baseVirtualDir, Boolean allowCrossAppMapping) +122
System.Web.UI.Page.MapPath(String virtualPath) +45
SourceCodeTab.SourceTab.GetSamplebrowserIniValues() +73
SourceCodeTab.SourceTab.OnPreRender(EventArgs e) +139
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +77
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161
System.Web.UI.Control.PreRenderRecursiveInternal() +161
System.Web.UI.Page.ProcessRequestMain(Boolean includeStagesBeforeAsyncPoint, Boolean includeStagesAfterAsyncPoint)

Any help will be appreciated

AB

5 Replies

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 30, 2007 11:07 PM UTC

Hi Abahrami,

Thank you for your update and the Stack Trace information.

This issue will occur if you open the Syncfusion sample as the ''File System'' project.

The reason is the ''SourceCodeTab'' used in the sample will not be supported in the ''File System'' project.

So could you please remove the below codes in the aspx page

<%@ Register TagPrefix="sb" Namespace="SourceCodeTab" Assembly="SourceCodeTab, Version=5.102.0.51, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44C89"%>

which will help you to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions

Regards,
Nagaraj

AB abahrami July 31, 2007 08:42 PM UTC

Hi Nagaraj,
thanks i removed the "SourceCodeTab"
And I am not getting the error but all i get and empty screen well the image is missing.
thanks
Abahrami

>Hi Abahrami,

Thank you for your update and the Stack Trace information.

This issue will occur if you open the Syncfusion sample as the 'File System' project.

The reason is the 'SourceCodeTab' used in the sample will not be supported in the 'File System' project.

So could you please remove the below codes in the aspx page

<%@ Register TagPrefix="sb" Namespace="SourceCodeTab" Assembly="SourceCodeTab, Version=5.102.0.51, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3D67ED1F87D44C89"%>

which will help you to resolve the issue.

Please let us know if you have any questions

Regards,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team July 31, 2007 08:54 PM UTC

Hi Abahrami,

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram. Regarding your query, you need add HttpHandler in the web.config file in order to display the diagram on the web page. Please add the below line into your web.config file.(before closing the system.web tag)

I have attached the web config file for v.5.1.0.51. Please refer to it and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/web_43f85041.zip

Please let me know if the above details are helpful to you.

Thanks,
Nagaraj

VA Vasu September 19, 2007 08:38 PM UTC

Hi Nagaraj

I am using charts with syncfusion. It displays an emplty scrren if sorcecodetab is not added. After adding sourcecodetab it gives the same error as above.
I tried the solution you suggested but it did not help me.
Can you please suggest something else

>Hi Abahrami,

Thanks for your interest in Essential Diagram. Regarding your query, you need add HttpHandler in the web.config file in order to display the diagram on the web page. Please add the below line into your web.config file.(before closing the system.web tag)

I have attached the web config file for v.5.1.0.51. Please refer to it and let me know if you have any questions.

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/web_43f85041.zip

Thanks,
Nagaraj

J. J.Nagarajan Syncfusion Team September 21, 2007 05:47 PM UTC

Hi Vasu,

Thanks for your interest in Essential Chart. Regarding your query, you need add HttpHandler in the web.config file in order to display the chart on the web page. Please add the below line into your web.config file.(before closing the system.web tag)

http://www.syncfusion.com/Support/user/uploads/web_b33753e3.zip

Thanks,
Nagaraj

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon