We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to set an image on columns header of datagrid

Hello everyone , i'm trying to add and icon image on the column's header of a datagrid . does anybody know how to do it ? do i have to override onPaint how i get the column's header height ? thanks in advance

1 Reply

SW Syed Waseem Jaffer January 20, 2004 07:58 AM UTC

Hi, plz try this make an imageilst with "Imagelist1" on design time and add some images to this list. then try the following code on form load gridcontrol1(0,1).imagelist = "Imagelist1" gridcontrol1(0,1).imageindex = 1 actually column header behave as the zeroth row of the grid so u can handle the height of the grid col header as ''''following line of code will set the col header ''''height equal to 25 gridcontrol1.rowheight(0) = 25 > > Hello everyone , > >i''m trying to add and icon image on the column''s header of a datagrid . > >does anybody know how to do it ? >do i have to override onPaint > >how i get the column''s header height ? > >thanks in advance > >

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon