We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to adjust gridgroupingcontrol size automatically

I am using syncfusion 4.4.

I have a windows form. The form contains two panels(Panel1, Panel2). I put a gridGroupingControl in Panel1, and two gridGroupingControls in Panel2. Now I want these panels and gridGroupingControls automatically fill the sreen properly if I maximize the form. Thanks for help!

Wen

2 Replies

VH Vignesh H Syncfusion Team July 26, 2007 10:50 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query:

I want these panels and gridGroupingControls automatically fill the screen properly if I maximize the form.

Solution:

Using the anchor property of the panel and the grid control, one can make the panels expand and fill the screen when maximized. Here is the code snippet given below or the property can be changed at the designer too.

gridGroupingControl1.Anchor = AnchorStyles.Left;

Kindly let me know if it helps you.

Regards
Vignesh

WJ Wen Jiang July 27, 2007 01:20 PM UTC

Vignesh,

Thank you. This works.

Wen

>

Hi,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query:

I want these panels and gridGroupingControls automatically fill the screen properly if I maximize the form.

Solution:

Using the anchor property of the panel and the grid control, one can make the panels expand and fill the screen when maximized. Here is the code snippet given below or the property can be changed at the designer too.

gridGroupingControl1.Anchor = AnchorStyles.Left;

Kindly let me know if it helps you.

Regards
Vignesh

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon