We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Paste Doesn't update formulas

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

6552 Aug 16,2003 02:18 PM Aug 18,2003 08:18 PM Windows Forms 2
Tags: GridControl
ERobishaw
Asked On August 16, 2003 02:18 PM

I'm pasting data into a non-db grid using the paste function. Affected Formula values, however, do not get updated. How do I manually force the grid to re-calc? Eric

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 16, 2003 02:59 PM

Are you using ctl+V to paste what is on the clipboard to the currentcell/selection? I do not see a problem in the Syncfusion\Essential Suite\Grid\Samples\In Depth\FormulaCellSelection sample. If you want to force a range of cells to recalculate, you can use code like: GridFormulaCellModel model = (GridFormulaCellModel)this.gridControl1.CellModels["FormulaCell"]; GridFormulaEngine engine = model.Engine; engine.RecalculateRange(range, true);

ERobishaw
Replied On August 18, 2003 08:18 PM

I was pasting multiple cells from an Excel spreadsheet. Funny thing is, the behavior seemed to consistently NOT re-calc... but then started recalcing the next time I ran the code. Eric

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;