We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

facing a problem in syncfusion.windows.forms.chart

Hi, i have a .net application in 1.1 version which is using 3.1 version of syncfusion.

Now i converted my 1.1 .net application to 2.0 and also upgraded from syncfusion 3.1 to 4.0.X.X.

In my application, I am using "syncfusion.windows.forms.chart" namespace and i have written a class which implements the "IChartAxisLabelModel" interface.

In the "IChartAxisLabelModel" interface, there is a method "GetLabelAt(int)" which returns a class type "chartaxislabel".

I am implementing the method "GetLabelAt(int)" in such a way that it returns a string instead of the class type "chartaxislabel".

Also I am trying to cast the string value that is returned by the method "GetLabelAt(int)" to a class type "chartaxislabel" but i get an error like this::

Error 1 'LabelModel' does not implement interface member 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Chart.IChartAxisLabelModel.GetLabelAt(int)'. LabelModel.GetLabelAt(int)' is either static, not public, or has the wrong return type. C:\Projects\QI\Reports20\QIKeyerReport\ChartModel.cs 91 15

The reason I am returning a string is because i am retreiving a value from the database and assigning that as a value to a property.

Any help or work around in this would be highly appreciable..

thanks in advance,
venu puchakayala.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon