We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Can you provide the brush info and rgb color for default office2007 theme

I am trying to set the styling of a cell in the QueryStyleInfo event to look the same as the default Office2007 blue theme. Can you provide me with the RGB and BrushInfo attributes of that theme. I would also want it for the blue and silver.
this.gridGroupingControl1.Engine.BaseStyles.Add("CellStyle");
this.gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles["CellStyle"].StyleInfo.CellAppearance = Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridCellAppearance.Raised;

I want to define a default base style like below...

this.gridGroupingControl1.BaseStyles["CellStyle"].StyleInfo.Interior = new Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(System.Drawing.Color.FromArgb(((int)(((byte)(192)))), ((int)(((byte)(255)))), ((int)(((byte)(192))))));

... and in the QueryCellStyleInfo do something like...

e.style.BaseStyle = "CellStyle";

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team July 25, 2007 11:31 PM UTC

Hi James,

You can try this code:

this.grid.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.Interior = new Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Syncfusion.Drawing.GradientStyle.Vertical, Color.FromArgb(249, 252, 255), Color.FromArgb(197, 222, 255));

Best regards,
Haneef

JB James Blibo September 20, 2007 03:04 PM UTC

Can you also kindly provide the brush info for the Office2007 Silver and Black that is used as a theme in your product also?

>Hi James,

You can try this code:

this.grid.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.Interior = new Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Syncfusion.Drawing.GradientStyle.Vertical, Color.FromArgb(249, 252, 255), Color.FromArgb(197, 222, 255));

Best regards,
Haneef

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team September 21, 2007 08:27 PM UTC

Hi James,

You can try this code :

For Office2007Black:
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.Interior = new Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Syncfusion.Drawing.GradientStyle.Vertical, Color.FromArgb(248, 248, 248), Color.FromArgb(223, 223, 223));

For Office2007Silver:
this.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Appearance.AnyCell.Interior = new Syncfusion.Drawing.BrushInfo(Syncfusion.Drawing.GradientStyle.Vertical,Color.FromArgb(241, 243, 243), Color.FromArgb(200, 201, 202) );

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon