We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Digital Signature with Time Server

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

64930 Jul 24,2007 11:08 AM Mar 10,2009 01:04 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: PDF
Jason Streit
Asked On July 24, 2007 11:08 AM

I would like to create a digital signature and have your method use a time server to get the time instead of using the local time. This way when you view the pdf in adobe it does not show a warning. Is this possible?

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 24, 2007 07:39 PM

Hi Jason,

We have already logged it as a feature request and notified our development team. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Also I was able to note a Incident # 36038 has been created by with the same query. Follow up in that incident regarding the timestamp support.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ajish.

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 9, 2009 05:34 AM

Which class/classes in BackOffice PDF do this? I can't find any info about it in docs (and I need it as well).

Geetha M [Syncfusion]
Replied On March 10, 2009 01:04 AM

Hi Martin,

The feature of Digital Signature with Time Server is not yet implemented in the library. As said before, we have logged a feature request and will update you once it is available.

Regards,
Geetha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;