We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoFitColumns

Hello,

i have a Problem with the AutoFitColumns function. When i use this function with short integers (10, 12, 30, 34) and font bold, the columnWidth is to short, to show the numbers in excel. The syncfusion component has columnwidth 1.5218 and when i use the function in excel, excel has the width 1.71 and the i can see all numbers.

Regards
Ralf

3 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 20, 2007 11:44 PM UTC

Hi Ralph,

Thank you for interest in Essential XlsIO.

We tested this sample with the AutoRowsAndAutoFitColumns sample that comes along with our install in Essential Studio v5.1.0.51. But we were unable to reproduce the issue. Could you provide us with a sample modify the shipped sample to show us your issue. This would help us in investigating on this.

Kindly let us know if you have any other questions.

Regards,
Ajish.

RA Ralf Anacker July 23, 2007 05:34 AM UTC

Hi Ajish,

thank you for your anwser. The problem exits, when i set the font-size to 8. In the attachment finds a example. I use EssentialStudio 4.2.0.60 with Framework 1.1.

Regards,
Ralf

Export_to_excel.zip

VA Valli Syncfusion Team July 24, 2007 10:53 AM UTC

Hi Ralph,

We have identified the issue of 'AutoFitColumn doesn't work properly as Ms-Excel' to be a defect and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. To facilitate tracking the progress of the fix, and timely resolution, we request you to create an incident with the title as 'Forum 64443 - AutoFitColumns ' in our incident database Direct Trac. Our development team would be able to determine the fix and alert you with the service pack download details as soon as they are made available.

Regards,
Valli

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon