We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grid to word

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

64389 Jul 19,2007 10:35 AM UTC Jul 21,2007 02:51 AM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: DocIO
Sravan
Asked On July 19, 2007 10:35 AM UTC

hi, wht is the problem in this code.actually i am trying to assign each individual grid cell colour to table individual cell in word document.plz help me.

row.Cells[j - 1].CellFormat.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(this.gridControl[i, j].BackColor.ToArgb());

Sarath Kumar G [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 21, 2007 02:51 AM UTC

Hi Sravan,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

I am afraid I am unable to reproduce the issue. I was able to set the backcolor of gridcontrol to the backcolor of the table generated in the word document. I created a datatable with two rows and two columns. I applied the backcolor of the gridcontrol to the column of the datatable and I was able to apply the backcolor.This can be achived by using the following code snippet;

[C#]

row_0.Cells[0].CellFormat.BackColor = Color.FromArgb(this.gridControl1[1, 1].BackColor.ToArgb());

Here is the sample for your reference.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/DocIo.Windows/F-64389/main.htm

Please let me know for further help.

Regards,
Sarath

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;