We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems of running application in a machine without Syncfusion installed

Hi
I've made a application which will generate a form with syncfusion charts on it, The application runs well in my own machine(with syncfusion installed), but it can't run in another machine which does not have Syncfusion installed.
I also tested with the simplest case: display a form with only a chartControl on it when user clicks a button, but the form can't be shown in the machine without syncfusion installed. If I delete chartControl from the form, then the form can be shown in that machine. The code is simply like this:
-----------------------------------------
DummyForm dummyForm=new DummyForm();
dummyForm.Controls.Add(new ChartControl());
dummyForm.Show();
--------------------------------------------

Is there any solution to this? I can't assume that every user who uses my application will need to have syncfusion installed.

And I am using Syncfusion 4.2.0.37.

Thanks
Z

2 Replies

Z. Z.Zhan July 19, 2007 01:08 PM UTC

OK, solved. need to copy all the files under precompiledassemblies from Syncfusion dir.
e.g: C:\Program Files\Syncfusion\Essential Studio\4.2.0.37\Precompiledassemblies

>Hi
I've made a application which will generate a form with syncfusion charts on it, The application runs well in my own machine(with syncfusion installed), but it can't run in another machine which does not have Syncfusion installed.
I also tested with the simplest case: display a form with only a chartControl on it when user clicks a button, but the form can't be shown in the machine without syncfusion installed. If I delete chartControl from the form, then the form can be shown in that machine. The code is simply like this:
-----------------------------------------
DummyForm dummyForm=new DummyForm();
dummyForm.Controls.Add(new ChartControl());
dummyForm.Show();
--------------------------------------------

Is there any solution to this? I can't assume that every user who uses my application will need to have syncfusion installed.

And I am using Syncfusion 4.2.0.37.

Thanks
Z

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team July 20, 2007 05:35 AM UTC

Hi Zhan,

Thanks for the update.

We glad to hear that this issue has been resolved on your side.

Regards,
Rashidha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon