We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grouped colums

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

64302 Jul 18,2007 08:10 AM UTC Jul 18,2007 11:45 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
Vicko Hazdovac
Asked On July 18, 2007 08:10 AM UTC

Hi!

I have a grid with a data source (DataTable that has a couple related tables in a DataSet)

When a record is expanded all of the nested tables are expanded as well which is great except when the nested table is empty.

How can I stop an empty nested table from expanding? I don't want the user to see only column headers with no data.

Vicko Hazdovac
Replied On July 18, 2007 08:24 AM UTC

Or even better...
Can I change the visibility of an empty nested table so the user doesn't even see it?

I've attached a screenshot so I can explain it better.
As you can see the table ProtokolStavka has no records. I would like it do be invisible or at least not to expand itself.

Thanks.

TestDrillDown.zip

Rajagopal [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 18, 2007 11:45 PM UTC

Hi Vicko,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

Please refer the KB article link below that deals with hiding the child tables that does not have any records.

How to hide the ChildTable that doesn't have any records to show up?

Regards,
Rajagopal

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;