We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to Find a Text in a grid while using Virtual Page technique.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

64119 Jul 14,2007 04:55 AM Jul 16,2007 05:45 AM General Discussion 1
Tags: General Discussion
Mohamed Abdul Taqi Siddiqui
Asked On July 14, 2007 04:55 AM

Hi,

am using Virtual Page technique in which am loading lots of data. and the grid show me 16 records on a page at a time.

I want to "searh a text" which may be resides within 16 records or it may exist between 1000 / laks of record. How to find the text\column value ?

I tried using normal Find method, but is gives me the result which exist only top of the 16 records.?

Please give the solution as soon as possible ...
Thanx & Regards

TAQI

Jeba S [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 16, 2007 05:45 AM

Hi Mohamed,

You can acheive this by using GridFindReplaceDialogSink class. It has a Find method which accepts
GridFindReplaceArgs. Make sure that you choose GridFindTextOptions.WholeTable in the GridFindReplaceArgs.Options.

Please refer the below sample, which demonstrates searching in a grid control using the GridFindReplaceDialogSink class and the GridFindReplaceDialog class. Here is the link:
http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Grid.Windows/F64119/main.htm

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance.

Best Regards,
Jeba.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;