We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Deleting rows in GGC

Hi,

I am trying to delete rows from a ggc. But i keep on encountering the following issue:

catched at Syncfusion.Grouping.FieldDescriptor._GetValue(Record record) in :line 0
catched at Syncfusion.Grouping.FieldDescriptor._GetValue(Record record) in :line 0
System.Data.DeletedRowInaccessibleException: Deleted row information cannot be accessed through the row.
at System.Data.DataRow.GetDefaultRecord()
at System.Data.DataRow.get_Item(DataColumn column)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.DataTableColumnPropertyDescriptor.GetValue(Object component)
at Syncfusion.Grouping.FieldDescriptor._GetValue(Record record)
System.Data.DeletedRowInaccessibleException: Deleted row information cannot be accessed through the row.
at Syncfusion.Grouping.DataTableColumnPropertyDescriptor.GetValue(Object component)

I have searched the forum, and there seems to be others who have the same issue, but there was not concrete fix for this. I have tried removing the record on the datatable level and the grid level, always giving me the same problem. I even commented out all of my event handlers to enssure nothing is trying to access the deleted records and still does not work.

I am using .Net 2.0 with GGC version 4.402.0.51.

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team July 12, 2007 08:58 PM UTC

Hi Patrick,

Below is a forum thread that discuss with similar issue.
http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?&MessageID=29385

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon