We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

PrimaryYAxis.Range

Hello,

how can set the start of PrimaryYAxis to 0?
The function range.min = 0 sometimes operates, but sometimes the start is over or under 0.

Regards
Ralf

Primary_Y_Axis.zip

3 Replies

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team July 11, 2007 04:06 PM UTC

Hi Ralf,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

You can able to achieve your requirement using PrimaryYAxis.Min or PrimaryYAxis.ForeZero properties in ChartWebControl.

Please refer the following code snippet which illustrates how to set PrimaryYAxis minimum value as Zero.

//Set PrimaryYAxis Minimum Range Property.

this.ChartWebControl1.PrimaryYAxis.RangeType = ChartAxisRangeType.Set;
this.ChartWebControl1.PrimaryYAxis.Range.Min = 0;

//Set PrimaryYAxis ForeZero Property.

this.ChartWebControl1.PrimaryYAxis.ForceZero = true;

Please let me know if this helps.

Thanks and Regards,
Rashidha

RA Ralf Anacker July 11, 2007 07:05 PM UTC

Hi Rashidha,

sorry, but this properties doesn't help me.
Sometimes the start-range is over 0 and anothertime the start-range is negative, but i have only points in the positve range.

Regards
Ralf

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team July 12, 2007 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Ralf,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

I am afraid that I was not able to reproduce the issue. Also I have created a simple sample to test this issue and it is available in the following link.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Web/5.1.0.51/F63898/main.htm

Please have a look at the above sample and if still the issue exists could you please try reproducing it in the above sample or send us the reproducing steps so that we could sort out the cause of the issue and provide you a solution?

Regards,
Rashidha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon