We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Another error in Excel

i´m Working in Vstudio 2003 with ASPNET (Vb) and Definitively I cannot use this type of formula (=CN({6}))(VBA Formula)
When I read always fault.

For example in excel i have this: (In Row 2 col 2) =CN({6}) i need to read this formula or this value in syncfusion, but it fails

when i do Hoja.Range(2, 2).Value.ToString or Hoja.Range(2, 2).Value or Hoja.Range(2, 2).formula ..... and any more....
Syncfusion throws the following fault: Syncfusion.XlsIO.Base: Wrong BiffRecord data format. FormulaRecord

The curious thing is that it works in Vbnet for windows but not in ASPNET.

error90.zip

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 11, 2007 12:31 PM UTC

Hi,

I am able to see the issue of "Wrong BiffRecord data format" in 4.4.0.51. But this issue is fixed in our latest version 5.1. Please upgrade to our latest version. Our latest versions are available for download from the below location,

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

HI Hixem July 12, 2007 07:23 AM UTC

Hi,
I have the new version of Syncfusion Essential Studio V 5.1.
Our previous unlock key does not work with the version 5.1
What is the new one Unlock Key for this version?

>Hi,

I am able to see the issue of "Wrong BiffRecord data format" in 4.4.0.51. But this issue is fixed in our latest version 5.1. Please upgrade to our latest version. Our latest versions are available for download from the below location,

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 12, 2007 12:29 PM UTC

Hi Haf,

Could you please create a new direct – trac incident with the subject line as "unlock key does not work with the version 5.1_63890", so that it would be possible for us to provide you with the unlock key?

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon