We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Combobox DropDown Style

I've been Testing with 5.1.1 and have discovered an issue when using DropDownList style. The ComboBoxAdv always displays System.Data.DataRowView as the initial value. If I change the Style to DropDown, the problem goes away.

3 Replies

JA JayaLakshmi Syncfusion Team July 9, 2007 05:01 PM UTC

Hi JMS,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

This is known issue in ComboBoxAdv.

Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident with the subject "ComboBoxAdv displaying DataRowView when it bound to DataSource- F63747" so that we could give more details regarding the fix?

Regards,
Jaya

RA Rajesh November 13, 2007 09:16 PM UTC

Hi Jaya,

I am facing a similar issue. Is this issue resolved.

Thanks,
Rajesh

>Hi JMS,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

This is known issue in ComboBoxAdv.

Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident with the subject "ComboBoxAdv displaying DataRowView when it bound to DataSource- F63747" so that we could give more details regarding the fix?

Regards,
Jaya

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team November 26, 2007 06:52 AM UTC

Hi Rajesh,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

This is known issue and this issue has been fixed in the latest version v5.2.0.25.I would like to recommend you to upgrade to this version. This build is available for download from the below location.

Download link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/latestversion/default.aspx

Unlock key:

If your Essential Studio license is current, you will be able to obtain the key to install this service pack from your account in Direct Trac. Otherwise please contact your Syncfusion Sales Representative or e-mail salessupport@syncfusion.com. Please let us know if you have further queries. Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Please try this and let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Jaya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon