We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to Draw Layout Rank graphic with diagram?

Hello,
I want to draw the Layout Rank graphic with diagram. I try some time, but I don't success. Can you help me?

Thanks.

kawashima

3 Replies

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team July 10, 2007 02:40 PM UTC

Hello Kawashima,

I apologize for this delay in responding.

If your intention is to apply layout on diagram nodes, you can use various built in layout manager classes that are available in Diagram. Referring to the samples under the Diagram Samples\Layout Managers category will give you an idea about how to go about this.

If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please explain me in detail, so that I can work in
depth and try to send a better solution?

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Syncfusion, Inc.
http://www.syncfusion.com/

SU sun July 11, 2007 12:39 AM UTC

Hello,
Can you give me a sample about how to draw layout rank graphic with diagram?

Thanks,
kawashima

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 13, 2007 01:11 PM UTC

Hi Kawashima,

Could you please provide me a screenshot of layout that you prefer, so that I can work based on that layout and send you a sample?

Also as mentioned in the previous update, kindly refer the samples(in the path provided below) that ship with our Essential Diagram Product Package to know the different types of layout that can be created.

Sample link:
-----------

C:\Documents and Settings\{user}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.0.51\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Layout Managers

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon