We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Setting Link Line Style Properties

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

63697 Jul 6,2007 10:30 PM Jul 9,2007 11:56 AM Windows Forms 3
Tags: Diagram
Michael Jones
Asked On July 6, 2007 10:30 PM

How are the line style properties set for a link in version 4.4.x and 5.1? For example, how do I set the line thickness and color for a link?

There are endpoint properties that handle this, but I cannot find a property to handle the line.

Thank you

Meera Fathima [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 9, 2007 09:12 AM

Hello Michael,

Please see the below code snippet that shows how to set the line color and width of the link\connector.

In v4.4 :

Link.LineStyle.LineColor = Color.MidnightBlue; // To set the line color of the link.

Link.LineStyle.LineWidth = 2; // To set the line width of the link.

In 5.1 :

LineConnector.LineStyle.LineColor = Color.MidnightBlue; // To set the line color of the link.

LineConnector.LineStyle.LineWidth = 2; // To set the line width of the link.

Please let me know if you have any more questions.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Syncfusion, Inc.
http://www.syncfusion.com/

Michael Jones
Replied On July 9, 2007 11:49 AM

Hi Meera,

The properties you suggest for version 4.4 generate a warning that they are obsolete and have no effect. Using these properties generate an internal error (not thrown, but can be seen in the output window) and the line is not displayed.

>
Hello Michael,

Please see the below code snippet that shows how to set the line color and width of the link\connector.

In v4.4 :

Link.LineStyle.LineColor = Color.MidnightBlue; // To set the line color of the link.

In 5.1 :

LineConnector.LineStyle.LineColor = Color.MidnightBlue; // To set the line color of the link.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Syncfusion, Inc.

Michael Jones
Replied On July 9, 2007 11:56 AM

I take it back. While the properties are marked obsolete, they are working. So, things are fine.

>
Hello Michael,

In v4.4 :

In 5.1 :

Best Regards,
Meera.

Syncfusion, Inc.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;