We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

export grid to pdf

Hi,

I am wondering how to export grid in web form to pdf? Can anyone show me an example?

Thanks,
Rebecca

3 Replies

VA Valli Syncfusion Team July 3, 2007 10:23 AM UTC

Hi Rebecca,

I am afraid that it is not possible to export GridGroupingControl content to PDF.

Thanks for suggesting this valuable feature to export GridGroupingControl content to PDF to enhance our product. We have logged it as a feature request and notified our development team. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Regards,
Valli

MD Mehul Doshi September 20, 2007 04:11 AM UTC

Has there been any update on the export to PDF for a GridGroupingControl? Is it under implementation, and if so, any release time frame?

Thank you.

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team September 26, 2007 03:28 AM UTC

Hi Mehul,

I regret for the delayed response.

Currently we do not have immediate plan for implementing this feature. We will update you once we get the timeframe from the developers. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon