We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

color issue

i have a problem with making my images change color or even change to another image if i click a disable button

can anyone help

4 Replies

AJ Ajish Syncfusion Team July 4, 2007 09:50 PM UTC

Hi Wicus,

Is your intention is to change the color of the node, The DynamicSymbol sample demonstrates a programmatically defined symbol type that responds to user actions.The MySymbol class defines the symbol geometry, and handles mouse and click events to dynamically change certain display attributes of the symbol. It is available along with the installs at the following path,

C:\Documents and Settings\{user}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.0.51\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Symbol Design\DynamicSymbol\cs

If not can you provide us with more details with regarding this. Kindly let us if you have any question. We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Ajish.

LM Lodewicus Moolman July 6, 2007 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Ajish

Thanks alot for your help, i only got your message now but it is really going to help me in my completion of my program.

So thanks a million!

Kind Regards : Wicus

LM Lodewicus Moolman July 6, 2007 08:58 AM UTC

Hi Ajish

I am having a problem changing the color of bitmapnodes in my diagram, I wanted to use "fillstyle" but it is not a member so if you have any suggestions then please let me know

thanks Wicus

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team July 13, 2007 10:24 AM UTC

Hi Wicus,

I am afraid, in the present scenario of diagram architecture you cannot change the color of the bitmap node. Our allows you to change only the border color. To change the border color, you can use LineStyle.LineColor property. Please refer to the following code snippet.

BitmapNode node = new BitmapNode("..\\..\\1df2scd.jpg");
node.LineStyle.LineColor = System.Drawing.Color.Green;
this.diagram1.Model.AppendChild(node);

Please let me know if you have any more queries.

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

Regards,
Rashidha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon