We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

HTml to PDF

I have a HTMl page. In that i am using data grid to diplay the results. i have a asp buton. This page also contains header and footer images.when i click the pdf button i need to print only the data in data grid but not the header and footer images. replay me. urgent

5 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team June 29, 2007 12:23 PM UTC

Hi Vinod,

While converting HTML web page to PDF, it converts the web page into image [Bitmap image or metafile] and renders that image into PDF. So it is not possible to print only the data in data grid. The header and footer images will also be printed along with data. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

VI VINOD July 2, 2007 01:15 AM UTC

Hi Melba,

Thanks for your replay.

Regards,
Vinod

>Hi Vinod,

While converting HTML web page to PDF, it converts the web page into image [Bitmap image or metafile] and renders that image into PDF. So it is not possible to print only the data in data grid. The header and footer images will also be printed along with data. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 2, 2007 06:44 AM UTC

Hi Vinod,

Thank you for the update.

Thanks,
Melba

VI VINOD July 10, 2007 10:48 AM UTC

Hello Melba,

Thanks for your replay.
I have a doubt. I am using Northwind report sample. i gave data table as a dota source. Its working good. Can i add Title test for that pdf page in the top.

can it is possible

Regards,
Vinod.

>Hi Vinod,

Thank you for the update.

Thanks,
Melba

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team July 10, 2007 12:42 PM UTC

Hi vinod,

If your intention is to add Title for the pdf page in the top, it can be achieved by adding title in the header.

Please refer the sample in the below link which illustrates the above.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/XlsIO.Windows/63181/main.htm

If I have misunderstood your requirement, could you please explain me in detail, so that I can work in depth and try to send a better solution?

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon