We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multi Select Delete

Hi,
I have derived a FormulacellModel to a custom cell model and all my cells in the Grid are set to this custom celltype. Inside the custom model I access a
CustomProperty and when the cell text changes I set the value to the customproperty.
I have overridden the TextBoxChanged/OnEditingComplete methods.
Now when I multi select cells and delete the event is fired only for the last cell in the selection. So the gird now shows empty value but when I access my customproperty the value is not cleared.
Can you let me know how to handle this?

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team June 27, 2007 06:16 PM UTC

Hi Thanvir,

You can handle the Model.ClearingCells event and reset the CustomProperty there. Below are the code snippet to resolve this issue.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.ClearingCells += new GridClearingCellsEventHandler(Model_ClearingCells);

private void Model_ClearingCells(object sender, GridClearingCellsEventArgs e)
{
Console.WriteLine( e.RangeList.ActiveRange);
}

Best regards,
Haneef

TH Thanvir Hussain June 27, 2007 06:21 PM UTC

Hi,
Thanks for the quick reply.

Is it possible to handle the clear event inside my customcellrenderer class, because I will be using this customcell across several girds and don't want to handle the clear event in each of the grid.

thanks
thanvir.

>Hi Thanvir,

You can handle the Model.ClearingCells event and reset the CustomProperty there. Below are the code snippet to resolve this issue.

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControl.Model.ClearingCells += new GridClearingCellsEventHandler(Model_ClearingCells);

{
}

Best regards,
Haneef

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team June 27, 2007 08:28 PM UTC

Hi Thanvir,

Yes. You need to subscribe the ClearingCells event in a customcellrenderer constructor and reset you custom property . Below are the code snippet.

public class customcellrenderer:GridStaticCellRenderer
{

public customcellrenderer():base()
{
this.Grid.Model.ClearingCells += new GridClearingCellsEventHandler(Model_ClearingCells);
}
{
}
}

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon