We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

dragging and dropping

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

63059 Jun 27,2007 12:01 PM Jun 28,2007 08:01 PM Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
Charlie
Asked On June 27, 2007 12:01 PM

Hi,
Can someone please help me simulate a drag and drop that excutes some code when you drop an icon into a drop panel. To be more clear, what I am trying to do is create one column of icons and another column which represents the drop zone. When I click on an icon and drag it to the drop zone, I want it to fire a function for that icon. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Ajish [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 28, 2007 08:01 PM

Hi Charlie,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products,

1) The DrapDrop sample that comes along with our installs will demonstrate the drag drop functionality and it can be found at the following path,

C:\Documents and Settings\{user}\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.1.0\Windows\Diagram.Windows\Samples\2.0\Quick Start\DragDrop\cs

2) When a new node is added notification can be made with the help of Dragdrop event handler of diagram it can be used to associatie properties to the node when it is been added,

private void diagram1_DragDrop(object sender, DragEventArgs e)
{

MessageBox.Show("New Node added");

}

Kindly take a look and let us know if this helps.

Regards,
Ajish.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;