We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

WPF???

Hello Everyone

I just read the press release on WPF/VS 2008 support. It sounded to me like there were some Syncfusion tools for the WPF already, but I can't find them on the site. Are they included in 5.1 or 5.1 SP1? or elsewhere?

Thanks
MacKenzie

10 Replies

DD Dave Daniels June 26, 2007 07:57 PM UTC

They dont have them available right now. I am hoping they will give their customers a beta to work with very soon. I am still waiting on a response on my post about a rough date. I was told at the time of purchase that a wpf beta would be ready in about a month. That was April. Still waiting patiently.

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team June 28, 2007 10:27 AM UTC

Hi MacKenzie,

We are working very high on WPF beta release. It is going to be a separate release. We will update you with the timeframe for the WPF beta release in a couple of days.

Regards,
Fahad

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team July 2, 2007 11:54 AM UTC

Hi MacKenzie,

The Syncfusion EssentialStudio WPF beta would be available on July 6th, 2007.

Regards,
Fahad

NA Naboki July 6, 2007 09:56 AM UTC

So... Today?

DD Dave Daniels July 6, 2007 02:18 PM UTC

Will we see the beta today? I really hope so because I am ready for it.

NA Naboki July 7, 2007 07:26 AM UTC

Time out! :)

MS Mohamed Suhaib Fahad A. Syncfusion Team July 9, 2007 05:11 PM UTC

Hi Everyone,

We are sorry for the delay caused in releasing our WPF product as per the mentioned date. We are in the final phase of testing for the WPF beta build.

We would update about the exact date for the release in a couple of days.

Thanks a lot for your patience.

Regards,
Fahad

NA Naboki July 12, 2007 04:30 PM UTC

I'm not very good in English... "Couple of days" mean "two days" or "several days" ? :)

NC Neil Conway July 13, 2007 11:30 PM UTC

Hi Fahad,

First of all, I want to tell you that I am a big fan of Syncfusion components and the organization in general. I have used the components for over four years.

I wanted to jump in and comment here on wpf. I think you guys probably had every intention of releasing that beta first in April, then on July 6th and probably some huge glitches surfaced and you had to delay in spite of your best efforts.

We understand that as many of the the people in the forums are developers. However, many of us are trying to decipher your comments to know whether we should start/hold off on using wpf in current projects. For many of us, that depends enormously on Syncfusion. Even though it is a beta, it can allow us to move forward planning a wpf approach.

So, I am requesting your best effort at giving us a viable date for this wpf beta taking into account the risk of other glitches. I need to know if it is a matter of a week or a month.

Thanks in advance for your help.

DJ Daniel Jebaraj Syncfusion Team July 16, 2007 09:47 AM UTC

Hi Neil,

I apologize for the delay in getting this to you. We have the beta available (Tools and Chart). Please open a Direct-Trac incident and we will send it to you.

The Tools product contains several editors, Office 2007 style Ribbon and Docking.

There will be many more updates over the next several months. We fully expect to have a complete toolset (including grid) available for WPF when Orcas ships.

Thank you for using Syncfusion products. Please let us know if you need any additional information.

Best regards,
Daniel Jebaraj
Syncfusion, Inc

>Hi Fahad,

First of all, I want to tell you that I am a big fan of Syncfusion components and the organization in general. I have used the components for over four years.

I wanted to jump in and comment here on wpf. I think you guys probably had every intention of releasing that beta first in April, then on July 6th and probably some huge glitches surfaced and you had to delay in spite of your best efforts.

We understand that as many of the the people in the forums are developers. However, many of us are trying to decipher your comments to know whether we should start/hold off on using wpf in current projects. For many of us, that depends enormously on Syncfusion. Even though it is a beta, it can allow us to move forward planning a wpf approach.

So, I am requesting your best effort at giving us a viable date for this wpf beta taking into account the risk of other glitches. I need to know if it is a matter of a week or a month.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon