We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Merge Columns losing AutoFit

When i use merge column i lose the autofit column setting. For example if i enter in a large amount of text and use autofit. the cell is sized appropriatly but if i then merge with another cell all the sizing is lost. Any ideas on how i can make this work. thanks for help!!

3 Replies

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team June 26, 2007 05:47 AM UTC

Hi CB,

I tried to reproduce the issue using this sample.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/XlsIO.Windows/62927/main.htm

But I was not able to reproduce the issue. Could you please take a look at the sample above and let me know if the problem still exists? If not could you please modify this sample so that I can reproduce the issue? This would help me in analyzing this issue further.

Thanks,
Melba

CB Craig Bart June 26, 2007 12:40 PM UTC

I figured it out. Sorry it was the Row Height not the column width. I populated the cell then used the AutofitRows() function to get the correct height. Store that height and then merge the cells. After merging the cells you lose the correct height. So i used the stored value to go back to the height i needed. Thanks.

MW Melba Winshia Syncfusion Team June 27, 2007 08:46 AM UTC

Hi CB,

Thank you for the update.

Kindly let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Melba

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon