We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Right Click Options On Palette Nodes

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

62867 Jun 25,2007 04:51 AM UTC Jul 4,2007 12:28 PM UTC WinForms 5
Tags: Diagram
Meir Bezalel
Asked On June 25, 2007 04:51 AM UTC

Hello Meera,

This feature is useful for changing the node name.
Our user can craete his/her own palette and append his/her symbols/nodes to the palette.
Once the node is appended, I would like to allow users to change the default node name to a real name, what they wish to call.
I think, the best way to implement this is as Visio does:
By right click on the node

How can I implement right click options an a node within a palette?

I'll appreciate any code sample in VB.net

Thanks,

Mayer

Meera Fathima [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 25, 2007 12:34 PM UTC

Hello Mayer,

If your intention is to rename the selected node in the palette, you can do this by using the context menustrip and assigning it to the palettegroupview control through the PaletteGroupView.ContextMenuStrip property.

However there is an issue with renaming the first node in the palette. Could you please post a new DT incident with the subject of this forum. So that you follow-up with that incident to get more details about the status of this issue.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Meir Bezalel
Replied On June 27, 2007 02:11 PM UTC

Hello Meera,

1. Do you have any code/sample in vb.net for using the PaletteGroupView.ContextMenuStrip property?

2. What does it mean DT incident?

Thanks,

Mayer

Replied On June 28, 2007 12:53 PM UTC

Hello Mayer,

1. Please download the VB.Net sample from the following link - http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Diagram.Windows/F62867/main.htm . As I have mentioned in earlier update, there is an issue with renaming the first node in the palette.

2. DT incident is DirecTrac incident. Direct-Trac enables you to create and track technical support incidents. You can register for this by visiting the following link - https://www.syncfusion.com/Support/DirectTrac/logon.aspx?URL=/Support/DirectTrac/default.aspx

Once you have registered in this, you can post your queries under the selected products. Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this or I can be of any other assistance.

Thanks,
Meera.

Meir Bezalel
Replied On July 4, 2007 11:29 AM UTC

Hi Meera,

The example for renaming a node in a palette is exactly what I need, except for the first node rename problem as you mentioned.

I've already registered for this issue.

Thanks,

Mayer

Replied On July 4, 2007 12:28 PM UTC

Hello Mayer,

I believe you have posted the new Direc Trac incident with the subject of this issue. The incident id is # 35360.

Please follow-up with this incident to get more details about the status of this issue.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Syncfusion, Inc.
http://www.syncfusion.com/

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;