We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ComboBox and Button Control

Does syncfusion have a control similar to the back and forward navigation buttons on IE 7.0. for WinForms

A button that allows a click action and also has a dropdown list from which users can select a list item

just like the back and forward navigation buttons on IE 7.0 accepts a click for Back or Forward, but also had a dropdown which lists all the pages visited recently.

3 Replies

CH Chinedu June 22, 2007 01:15 PM UTC

The SplitButton Control .... Thats the functionality I was looking for

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team June 22, 2007 02:29 PM UTC

Hi Nedu,

Thanks for using syncfusion products.

I am afraid that this type of control is not currently supported by Essential Tools. We have logged it as a feature request and notified our development team. We will implement this feature in our forthcoming new version releases or service pack releases. We usually have a timeframe of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors like product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will get back to you once the feature is implemented.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
Rashidha.

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team June 22, 2007 02:34 PM UTC

Hi Nedu,

Essential Tools does not support this control directly. But you can able to achieve your requirement using SplitContainerAdv with ComoboxAdv and ButtonAdv.

Please let me know if you have any more queries.

Regards,
Rashidha.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon