We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Row coloring

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

62671 Jun 20,2007 09:35 AM UTC Jun 21,2007 02:47 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
Yong Shen Foo
Asked On June 20, 2007 09:35 AM UTC

Hi,

I'm binding my DataSource(DataTable) to a GridGroupingCOntrol and would like to color rows based on attributes of objects stored in a cache.
I'm currently doing this in QueryCellStyleInfo, code snippet is attached.
Basically the row should be colored red if its corresponding object is inactive and checking this each time in QueryCellStyleInfo makes the grid very unresponsive and even crashes occasionally when too many user initiated events occurs as the CPU is constantly at 100%.
I tried checking if (e.Style.Color != Color.Red) before coloring the cell red but by default e.Style.Color is always not red.
Is there a more efficient way to do this? Thanks.

Sample142.zip

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 21, 2007 02:47 PM UTC

Hi Ys,

You need to create a BaseStyle and assign them in QueryCellInfo to avoid GDI leak in a grid. Please refer the following KB

http://www.syncfusion.com/support/kb/grid/Default.aspx?ToDo=view&questId=352

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;