We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

SplitContainerAdv splitter disappears

I have a SplitContainerAdv on my form.

When the application starts the form is maximized. When I double click on the title bar to make it not maximized the splitter on the SplitContainerAdv disappears.

3 Replies

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team June 18, 2007 01:30 PM UTC

Hi Dan,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of splitter in SplitContainerAdv disappears when a maximized form is restored in v5.1.0.51.

Could you please modify the attached sample so that the issue could be reproduced? Also please give us the Essential Studio version you are using. This will help us to resolve the issue soon.

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F62527/Main.htm

Best regards,
Golda

DS Dan Searle June 19, 2007 10:02 AM UTC

I haven't managed to reproduce the exact same problem in a sample app but I have made it go wrong.

In the attached application I have a SplitContainerAdv which has other controls in it.

The top panel has a minimum size which fails to work when the application is run.

In my main app the layout of the SplitContainerAdv becomes confused after just closing the design window in the IDE and reopening it.

WindowsApplication411.zip

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team June 26, 2007 07:07 AM UTC

Hi Dan,

Sorry for the delay in responding.

In the sample you have given, the size of the top panel during run time is same as the size seen during design time. Could you please give me more information on what you mean by "The top panel has a minimum size which fails to work when the application is run"? This will help us to resolve the issue soon.

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon