We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Candle chart

Hi

I'm looking for a chart control that can create a series realtime (price,volume traded) and based on a set interval (days, minutes) create a candle series automatically. I want to also change the Interval at any time and have the candle auto recalc. Can Syncfusion do this ?

Thanks

3 Replies

RF Rashidha F Syncfusion Team June 12, 2007 07:01 AM UTC

Hi Anon,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

Please have a look at the attached sample.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Chart.Windows/F62238/main.htm

The above sample show how to create StockVolume realtime chart in ChartControl.

Please let me know if this helps.

Regards,
Rashidha.

FS Florian Seffert July 24, 2017 09:43 AM UTC

Hello Rashidha,

I'm also interested in that sample. Unfortunatly, the link does not work. Can you provide a working one?

Cheers

Florian

DD Dharanidharan Dharmasivam Syncfusion Team July 25, 2017 03:28 PM UTC

Hi Florian, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have analyzed the query and prepared a sample. In this, you can able to render the candle chart and from the drop down you can able to change to different financial series types. Also depends upon the interval type you can able to render the candle series. In a drop down you can able to change the interval type and depends upon this candle chart will be rendered.  

Screenshot with interval type as days: 

Screenshot with interval type as years: 

Sample for reference can be find from below link. 

If we have misunderstood your query, kindly revert us with more information on your query and with some screenshots, so that we can analyze and provide you the solution sooner. 

Dharani. 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon