We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

DocktoFill: MDI forms

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

62064 Jun 7,2007 07:30 AM UTC Jun 8,2007 03:00 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Tools
Nitin Mehra
Asked On June 7, 2007 07:30 AM UTC

Hi,

We have an MDI application. There are essentially 2 classes of windows: Browser and editor. We have 2 types of Browsers and are 3 types of editors. We wish to open the browsers as one tabbed window docked on the left hand side and the editors as another on the right hand side. Now lets say the user closes all the browsers, we wish to make the editor tab occupy the whole space available. I think I cannot use the DocktoFill property because the parent is a MDI form.

Golda Rebecal [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 8, 2007 03:00 PM UTC

Hi Nitin,

I am afraid that with the current implementation, we can not make a docking window to occupy the entire client space without using DockToFill to true and we can not set DockToFill to true for a MDI container.

Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Best regards,
Golda

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;