We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

stupid problem setting cellvalue

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

6197 Aug 4,2003 02:32 PM UTC Aug 4,2003 03:19 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: GridControl
Tom Langer
Asked On August 4, 2003 02:32 PM UTC

I have a problem where my CellValue won't update. In my Display routine, I set certain ReadOnly values of cells to True, the first time it runs the display routine runs ok. But the second time it fails, the items won't update because ReadOnly won't go back to False.. Am I missing something else very obvious? The grid control itself is NOT set to readonly. This code is in there the help draw the grid right, I don't think these should have an affect on what I'm doing?? grdLineItems.BeginUpdate() grdLineItems.SuspendChangeEvents() ... .cellvalue changing code in here.. grdLineItems.ResumeChangeEvents() grdLineItems.EndUpdate() grdLineItems.Refresh() thanks

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 4, 2003 03:19 PM UTC

If you have a cell whose style.ReadOnly is true, then you cannot change it unless you tell the grid to ignore the readonly settings: this.grid.IgnoreReadOnly = true; //turn readonly off // make your changes to readonly cells... //... //... this.grid.IgnoreReadOnly = false; //turn readonly on

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;