We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Re: Diagram.Web (Expander) not rendering

Meera,

Thanks for the previous reply.

I tried your suggestion and that got me past my first issue. I can now see the expander details in a blank project. I attempted to create an example with some 'real' details in an existing project and I get the error "Failed to map the path '/syncfusion'". Reading the help files and the examples it seems to point to not having the correct dll's in the bin directory. However, I have the same dll's as the blank project (which will now display the syncfusion examples). What else would I be missing at this stage?

Thanks for your help.

6 Replies

RR Ramya R Syncfusion Team June 1, 2007 08:29 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Thank you for the update.

This error generally occurs when the Syncfusion virtual directory is not configured in IIS.

This can be overcomed by running the Re-Install Syncfusion virtual directories setup from the 5.1.0.51 dashboard.

If the problem still persists, could you please send us a sample which reproduces this issue alongwith some screenshots, so that it would help us in analyzing the issue.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

DR Dave Robinson June 1, 2007 01:03 PM UTC

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I have tried re-installing the virtual directories from the studio dashboard and I encounter still have the same problem, although did manage to move a step further after this. I have discovered that the error only occurs if I debug the site from Visual Studio 2005. If I navigate directly to the page within my website then the example data is displayed. Do I have to reference something in my project to enable running in debug mode?

RR Ramya R Syncfusion Team June 4, 2007 05:26 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the error mentioned here along with the stack trace, so that it would help us in analyzing this issue?

Also could you please send us a sample which reproduces the issue that you have mentioned here if possible or could you please let us know whether you were able to reproduce this issue with any of our Essential Diagram samples.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

DR Dave Robinson June 4, 2007 11:38 AM UTC

Hi,

Do you have an address you want me to send the screen shots and files to?

Regards
Dave

>Hi Dave,

Could you please send us a screenshot of the error mentioned here along with the stack trace, so that it would help us in analyzing this issue?

Also could you please send us a sample which reproduces the issue that you have mentioned here if possible or could you please let us know whether you were able to reproduce this issue with any of our Essential Diagram samples.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

RR Ramya R Syncfusion Team June 4, 2007 12:42 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

You can send the files to the support@syncfusion.com email address.

Let me know if you have further queries.

Thanks,
Ramya.

RR Ramya R Syncfusion Team June 5, 2007 12:07 PM UTC

Hi Dave,

Thank you for sending us the files.

I was able to reproduce the condition that you have mentioned here.

This issue occurs when a sample is created as a file system and when a sourcecodetab is used in that sample.

So could you please remove the sourcecodetab from the sample you sent us and then try running the sample.

Please let me know if the problem still persists.

Thanks & Regards,
Ramya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon