We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

DockTabControl: how to change thegradient background?

How can i change the backcolors of the DockTabControl? I get one color of the gradient changed (in the Office2003Colors object), see attached image (the light blue).
But the second color is always white, how can i change it that it's dark blue like in the caption?

Regards,
Christian

dockman.zip

3 Replies

PJ Poly J Syncfusion Team June 1, 2007 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

There is no straight forward method or property available to set the Back color of the DockTabcontrol in DockingManger. But you can set the back Color by getting the DockTabControl object from DockHostController.

[C#]

Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost dhost = this.panel1.Parent as Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHost;
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController dhc = dhost.InternalController as
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockHostController;
if (dhc.ParentController is Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockTabController)
{
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockTabControl docktab = (dhc.ParentController as
Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.DockTabController).TabControl;

docktab.TabPanelBackColor = Color.DarkBlue;

}
Please refer to the attached sample and let me know if this is helpful for you.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F61728/main.htm

FA Faulhaber June 1, 2007 02:10 PM UTC

Hi,

i still use this code. But this affects only the second color. Pressing the button in your sample changes only the grey to blue, the other color of this gradient is still white. How can i change the white color?

Regards
Christian

RC Rajesh C Syncfusion Team June 1, 2007 09:42 PM UTC

Hi Christian,

With the current architecture, We could not change the gradient BackColor to DockTabControl. We will create a feature request "Ability to set the Gradient BackColor to DockTabControl in DockingManager" and intimate to our development team in this regard. Please let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,
Rajesh C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon