We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Text Size Change On Edit

Hello,

I have set an Essential Grid to allow edits and resize the row to fit. When I click on the cell to edit the text, the size of the text shrinks. Once I finish editing the cell and click out, it goes back to normal size and gets cut off.

Any ideas?

3 Replies

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 30, 2007 05:47 PM UTC

Hi DVD,

Please try to provide us some more information on this issue. I tried to reproduce the issue, but couldn't. kindly provide us a minimal sample to reproduce the issue or modify any of our browser sample accordingly. This will help us to analyse the issue further.

Best regards,
Haneef

DD Dave Daniels May 30, 2007 08:47 PM UTC

See attachment and video enclosed.

Thanks for your help.

TestGridApp1.zip

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 30, 2007 11:55 PM UTC

Hi DVD,

This can be resolved by handling the DrawCellDisplayText event and call the DrawText method to draw the text in a grid cell. Here is a code snippet

private void gridControl1_DrawCellDisplayText(object sender, GridDrawCellDisplayTextEventArgs e)
{
e.Cancel = GridGdiPaint.Instance.DrawText(e.Graphics, e.DisplayText, e.TextRectangle, e.Style,e.ClipBounds, false);
}

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon