We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Grid Suggestion

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

6160 Aug 2,2003 03:19 PM UTC Aug 4,2003 08:13 PM UTC WinForms 2
Tags: GridControl
ERobishaw
Asked On August 2, 2003 03:19 PM UTC

Only been using it now for 6 hours...love THE grid, but...If I may suggest... I'd like to see a description field added to the properties and events, so that in the IDE, when you click on each, you see the desc at the bottom pane of the properties window. Thanks for this impressive tool. Eric

Administrator [Syncfusion]
Replied On August 4, 2003 07:30 AM UTC

I think the description field is probably being used, but is just not visibly sized. Attached is a picture showing the field. In VS, check and see if there is a sizing border under the verbs at the bottom the propertygrid that you can move to see the description.

ERobishaw
Replied On August 4, 2003 08:13 PM UTC

Look before you leap. You're absolutely right. See...I knew I loved this grid. Eric

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Please sign in to access our forum

or the page will be automatically redirected to sign-in page in 10 seconds.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;