We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on : Nov 16th 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Filtering on a grid with an IList datasource

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

61570 May 29,2007 02:45 PM UTC May 29,2007 08:38 PM UTC WinForms 1
Tags: Grouping
Shaun Haapala
Asked On May 29, 2007 02:45 PM UTC

I have a grid that has a datasouce of type IList. The columns show up fine and it loads everything fine but filtering doesn't seem to work. If I load the same data but from a datatable instead as my datasource the filtering works. Does this mean that filtering doesn't work on grids whose datasource is of type IList??

haneefm [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 29, 2007 08:38 PM UTC

Hi Shaun,

By default, GridGroupingControl is capable of filtering with all types of Datasources like DataTable, DataView, Generic Collections ( IList, ArrayList, IBindingList etc ) with flat or hierarchical with multiple nested tables. Please refer to following browser samples for more details.

C:\Documents and Settings\haneefm\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.0.48\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\FiltersAndExpressions\Filtering Tutorial\cs
C:\Documents and Settings\haneefm\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.0.48\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\FiltersAndExpressions\FilterBar\

Best regards,
Haneef

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;