We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Filtering on a grid with an IList datasource

I have a grid that has a datasouce of type IList. The columns show up fine and it loads everything fine but filtering doesn't seem to work. If I load the same data but from a datatable instead as my datasource the filtering works. Does this mean that filtering doesn't work on grids whose datasource is of type IList??

1 Reply

HA haneefm Syncfusion Team May 29, 2007 08:38 PM UTC

Hi Shaun,

By default, GridGroupingControl is capable of filtering with all types of Datasources like DataTable, DataView, Generic Collections ( IList, ArrayList, IBindingList etc ) with flat or hierarchical with multiple nested tables. Please refer to following browser samples for more details.

C:\Documents and Settings\haneefm\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.0.48\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\FiltersAndExpressions\Filtering Tutorial\cs
C:\Documents and Settings\haneefm\My Documents\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\5.1.0.48\Windows\Grid.Grouping.Windows\Samples\2.0\FiltersAndExpressions\FilterBar\

Best regards,
Haneef

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon