We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

BoundingRect vs. BoundingRectangle

Besides the fact that BoundingRectangle is a GET only property, what's the difference between BoundingRect and BoundingRectangle in a Node object?

I can see through reflection that BoundingRectangle calls GetBoundingRectangle(),and that BoundingRect returns a field. What can I expect to be the real difference between the two?

1 Reply

RR Ramya R Syncfusion Team May 28, 2007 01:00 PM UTC

Hi Eric,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

There is no special differences between the BoundingRectangle and BoundingRect properties.The differences are only in the ways they are accessible and the values they return.

The differences are,

1. BoundingRectangle is a ReadOnly property whereas the BoundingRect is not so.

2. As mentioned by you, BoundingRectangle calls GetBoundingRectangle()method and the BoundingRect returns a field

3. The BoundingRect is accessible only when we customize the node class but it is not so in the case of BoundingRectangle property.

Both the the BoundingRectangle and BoundingRect properties deal with the bounds of a node.

Let me know if you have further queries.

Thanks,
Ramya.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon