We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiselect - rotation

Hi There

I have disabled the rotation and resizing facilities on the Node objects in my diagram by setting the HandleEditMode of each node to None. This has exactly the effect I need. So far so good.

The problem is that if I hold down the left mouse button and select multiple nodes, I am able to resize and rotate them. How do I disable that, while preserving the possibility to mulitiselect nodes and move them about as a group?

Kind regards

Daniel

2 Replies

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team May 25, 2007 01:53 PM UTC

Hello Daniel,

If your intension is not to rotate the nodes, you can do this by raising the Diagram.Model.EventSink.RotationChanging event and cancelling the operation. Below is the sample code snippet for your reference.

this.diagram1.Model.EventSink.RotationChanging += new RotationChangingEventHandler(EventSink_RotationChanging);

void EventSink_RotationChanging(RotationChangingEventArgs evtArgs)
{
evtArgs.Cancel = true;
}

Please let me know whether this is helpful to you.

Thanks,
Meera.

DP Daniel Preisler Larsen May 29, 2007 08:32 AM UTC

Hi there

It was very helpful. Thank you.

Regards Daniel

>
Hello Daniel,

If your intension is not to rotate the nodes, you can do this by raising the Diagram.Model.EventSink.RotationChanging event and cancelling the operation. Below is the sample code snippet for your reference.

this.diagram1.Model.EventSink.RotationChanging += new RotationChangingEventHandler(EventSink_RotationChanging);

void EventSink_RotationChanging(RotationChangingEventArgs evtArgs)
{
evtArgs.Cancel = true;
}

Please let me know whether this is helpful to you.

Thanks,
Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon