We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Define background color for Diagram

I've implemented a diagram and wanted to define the background color for the diagram. I added an example image and what I mean is the grey area around the model.

Blowing up the model size to a huge value is not a solution for me (see topic http://www.syncfusion.com/support/Forums/message.aspx?MessageID=41188).

Thanx for your help

diagram_example.zip

3 Replies

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team May 22, 2007 10:13 AM UTC

Hello Christoph,

Thanks you for using the Syncfusion products.

If you want to set/change the color of the diagram view's background color, you can do this by using the Diagram.View.BackgroundColor property. But this is not working as with the v5.1 of Diagram. This is a known issue.

Could you please open a new Directrac incident with the subject of this forum post. So that we can update you with more details about the issue status and you can follow-up with the DT incident.

Thanks,
Meera.

CG Christoph Gasser May 22, 2007 11:03 AM UTC

Thanx for your fast reply. I've added a direct trac incident.

BR
Christoph

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team May 22, 2007 11:14 AM UTC

Hello Christoph,

Thanks for the update. As I informed you in the previous reply, you can follow-up the status through this DT incident.

Best Regards,
Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon