We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Bar Item tick mark problem.

Hi,

The tick mark for the bar item is not clear with 5.1 version. I faced the same problem with 4.2 version and syncfusion has provided me the following workaround code to fix the problem at that time. The problem again exists with 5.1 version. Can you please provide the workaround to fix the problem.

foreach (BarItem item in this.mainFrameBarManager.Items)
{
if (item.Checked)
{
item.CustomTextFont =
new System.Drawing.Font("Microsoft Sans Serif", 8.5F, System.Drawing.FontStyle.Regular);
}
}

Thanks,
Ravi.

3 Replies

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team May 21, 2007 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Ravi,

I am afraid that I am not able to reproduce the issue of check mark of the bar items not being clear in v5.1 with the attached sample.

Could you please give me more information regarding this?

We appreciate your interest in Syncfusion products.

http://websamples.syncfusion.com/samples/Tools.Windows/F61165/Main.htm

Best regards,
Golda

RA Ravi May 21, 2007 02:12 PM UTC

Hi Golda,

I Ran the sample provided by you in the attachment and Iam able to reproduce it on "windows vista" OS. Please find the attached screen shot of the sample on my machine. Please note that this issue happens only with "windows vista". Can you please suggest any work around for this.

Thanks,
-Ravi.

MenuScreenShot.zip

GR Golda Rebecal Syncfusion Team May 23, 2007 07:23 AM UTC

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention.

I am able to see this issue in Windows Vista Operating System. Could you please create a Direct-Trac incident with the subject "Bar Item tick mark problem - F61165" so that you could get details regarding the fix?

Best regards,
Golda

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon