We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Connecting Symbols Directly?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

61123 May 18,2007 12:35 AM UTC May 24,2007 09:23 AM UTC Windows Forms 1
Tags: Diagram
John
Asked On May 18, 2007 12:35 AM UTC

We are evaluating Diagram v5x for use in a floor plan layout system.

Our challenge is best depicted by the attached image. We need to create an application like Visio with the ability to attach "symbols" directly (i.e. no lines to link them).

Does Essential Diagram have this capability?

Please note that we have tried to create symbols with inbound/outbound ports and connect them together without success...

building.zip

Meera Fathima [Syncfusion]
Replied On May 24, 2007 09:23 AM UTC

Hello John,

My sincere apologies for this delay in responding to your query.

Regarding this query, current version of Diagram does not provide support connecting symbols directly as that of visio. However we will create a feature request on this. Could you please open new DT incident on with the subject of this forum? So that you can follow-up with the status of this feature through this incident.

Please let me know if you have any more queries regarding this. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

Best Regards,
Meera.

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;