We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ruler and Coordinate Questions

We are evaluating Diagram v5x for use in a floor plan layout system. Unfortunatley the Dashboard Diagram Builder example is insufficient.

1) we need to make the ruler increments consistent (i.e. 0.5ft, 1.0ft, 1.5ft, 2.0ft, etc.) regardless of magnification or viewport size. How do we do this?

2) We need to make the grid points consistent with the coordinate system - perhaps every 6 inches. How do we do this?

3) Is it possible to create a Symbol "rectangle" that operates like a measureline in that it contains a dynamically displayed width and height in the symbol itself?

Thanks!

1 Reply

MF Meera Fathima Syncfusion Team May 24, 2007 11:47 AM UTC

Hello John,

Thanks for your interest in Syncfusion products.

1. As for your queries 1 and 2 which are regarding the diagram rulers,

I am sorry but, I am not clear with your requirement. Could you please provide me more details about what you are looking for.

2. Is it possible to create a Symbol "rectangle" that operates like a measureline in that it contains a dynamically displayed width and height in the symbol itself?

Creating a rectangle node which is similar to that the measure line is little bit complex process. If your intension is to display the node' height and width values within the rectangle, you can easily achieve this by using the textnode inside the node, or you can use node's label property for this.

Please let me know if I understand your requirement correctly.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have any more queries. We will be glad to assist you.

Thanks and Regards,
Meera.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon